Monday, May 27, 2013

I see the light!

So, this past week was our state testing.. I have never been so happy to see a week end!! Anyway, an idea I found on Pinterest (you will learn, I am ADDICTED to that site) came to life in my room this week. I'm very sentimental and found the idea to create a class tree that can be added to over the years. Each year, the class will add their thumbprint in a different color to the tree. After years of teaching, I'll be able to look back on all my precious babies. On the back, I put my thumbprint in the same color and marked the school year so I could remember. I'm sharing out classroom creation below :)
I hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL long weekend! 9 more school days, friends!! Enjoy your babies while you have 'em!!
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment