Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm only SLIGHTLY obsessed with my classroom :)

WILD ABOUT LEARNING 2013!
So, last week we were able to work in our classroom from Mon-Thurs to start setting up. Well, being the obsessed-with-school freak that I am, I was there 41 hours in those 4 days... Needless to say, I literally could not move on Friday. Anyway, I wanted to share my classroom with y'all and see if you like it as much as I do! 
Here's my ticket out the door, lunch choice area, daily schedule, and half of my Global Connections board. 
Global Connections board!
Guided reading/ my storage area. The table has vinyl circles that I cut and placed on the table to use with dry erase markers. 
Classroom Library!! Love my tree <3
Student Mailboxes... Gotta incorporate my motherland in this room somehow!
Computer/SMARTboard area. Super excited to have a comfy teacher chair this year!
Front white board with "I can" statement subjects, NOISE letters, and calendar. 
Front of my classroom... Love my $20 Ikea rug!!! 
So there you have the quick tour version of my room! I've made some new things since I took these pictures, so stay tuned for more fun things! 
Please leave me some feedback! I love hearing it so I can better myself as an educator. Plus, the crickets are getting a little tired of chirping ;)

Ms. P












2 comments:

  1. And I can be the first to attest...your room is AMAZING. It looks awesome! So glad I found your blog, too, Christa! Happy, happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks so much, Katie! I appreciate your kind words! Have a great weekend! See you bright and early Monday :)

      Delete